For more than twenty centuries, words within a sacred text have mystified, confused, and been misunderstood by almost all who read them. Only a very few people through history have realized that the words are a riddle, and that once you solve the riddle – once you uncover the mystery – a new world will appear before your eyes.
In The Magic, Rhonda Byrne reveals this life-changing knowledge to the world. Then, on an incredible 28-day journey, she teaches you how to apply this knowledge in your everyday life.
No matter who you are, no matter where you are, no matter what your current circumstances, The Magic is going to change your entire life!
This is how the book “MAGIC” by Rhonda Byrne starts. The concept of the Law of Attraction has been a big subject here in The Blooming Tea, if you are not yet aware of this concept you can read all about it here and here.
The Magic seems to me more like a workbook. It has exercises for you to do every day for 28 days and those exercises will, supposedly, help you manifest your desires more quickly.
So today, it’s day 1 of 28 and the chapter is called “Count your blessings”.
When you’re grateful for the things you have, no matter how small they may be, you will see those things instantly increase.
So today’s challenge works best if you do it early in the morning as soon as you wake up or as soon as you remember to, since it’s 8pm in the afternoon I have no choice but to do it at night.
The exercise is very simple you need to think of and write 10 blessings in your life, you can do it on paper, on your computer or like me publicly on a blog.
The author suggests you to write in the following style:
Here are some ideas for writing your list:
I am truly blessed to have what?, because why?.
I am so happy and grateful for what?, because why?.
I am truly grateful for what?, because why?.
With all my heart, thank you for what?, because why?.
And even leaves you a list of blessings you can include on your list for those with difficulty, such:
- Health and body
- Work and success
- Nature: planet Earth, air, water, and the sun
- Material goods and services.
After you are done with your list go through it out loud, feel the gratitude and at the very end say the three magic words that will change your life: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
This is not a one time challenge you’ll need to do it also in the following 27 days adding ten more blessings each time, to the list. Doing the math in 28 days you’ll have to have 280 blessings to be thankful.
So without further a due, here is my first ten blessings:
- I am truly blessed to have my family, because without them I wouldn’t have the strength to fight my fears and be strong to follow my passions.
- I am so happy and grateful for having the LASIK surgery, because now my vision is becoming better and better every day and I don’t have to wear glasses anymore.
- I am truly grateful for my dog, because she’s the best company a woman can have, she is warm and lovely and she will protect me from loneliness.
- With all my heart, thank you for being able to go to university, because I’ll be learning the knowledge to save lives and put a stopper to pain.
- I am truly blessed to have a bed and a warm house, because every night as I lay my little head on my pillow I feel safe and protected because I have a roof over my head and a comfy bed to rest and dream.
- I am so happy and grateful for money, because this Christmas Santa was generous and I will now buy new clothes and makeup and all those material things that makes me happy and confident.
- I am truly grateful for me and my family’s health, because health is the most important thing in life and I’m grateful all of my loved one’s are in great shape.
- With all my heart, thank you for my dad, because he’s the most hard-working man I know and he deserves everything good in the world. He’s my inspiration and I’m so so grateful to have him as my dad.
- I am truly blessed to have food, water, electricity and clothes on my body, because have more than enough to live a happy and full life.
- I am so happy and grateful for happiness, because I truly am happy and because I’m happy I’m starting to feel happy for others too, I love feeling and giving love.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
I’ll be back tomorrow for the second day challenge but I’ll give you a sneak peak… the chapter’s name is The Magic Rock.