Do you like rocks? You will after this magical practice! If you missed the first day, let me summarize what we are doing here on the blog. We are doing a 28 day challenge brought to us by the book The Magic by Rhonda Byrne, supposedly it will increase your magnetic field of gratitude and help you manifest your dreams and desires more quickly! Interested? Keep reading.
I’m starting day two by writing ten more blessings, a task I need to continue to do until the end of the 28 days challenge.
Today’s blessings are:
- I am truly blessed for restful nights, because no dream should be interrupted by fear or discomfort and I’m blessed for having undisturbed nights;
- I am thankful for breakfasts, because it’s the most important meal of the day and today’s was delicious prepared by my dear father;
- From the bottom of my heart I thank you for acceptance, because even though we think we are accepting sometimes we don’t and by thanking for it hopefully I’ll attract more into my life;
- I’m blessed for my bedroom, because it’s my safe house where I do my thinking free of judgement, where I do my studying to feed my mind, where I rest and where I’m safe;
- I am thankful for finding my passion, because there was a time in my life where I thought that I would never find happiness in job. That was until I found medicine and I’m more and more in love with the field with every passing day and I’m truly fighting to be the best Vet I can;
- I’m thankful for my hobbies, either it be blogging or studying or collecting pens and art supplies, I feel that I’m happy doing what I do;
- From the bottom of my heart I give thanks for living in a peaceful country, because I feel safe and happy in my little country and I feel we are getting better everyday;
- I am truly blessed for opportunity, doing the math I’ve accomplished a lot these years by only dreaming and asking for it and had amazing opportunities, I am so blessed and I’ll keep dreaming and asking more for the year of 2018;
- I am thankful for light, because light either being sunlight or a spiritual interpretation of it brings us peace and happiness;
- From the bottom of my heart I thank you for improbable friends, because sometimes we forget about certain people and don’t give them the value and attention they deserve but at your loneliest moments you realize that those improbable friends are the ones that are there for you.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
I must say that I actually thought it was going to be harder coming up with all these blessings in my life but it turns out we do have a lot to give thanks! Our minds get so cloudy that we can’t see it clearly and so far this challenge is helps a lot fighting that.
DAY 2; THE MAGIC ROCK
For this magic practice you need to do it just before you go to bed. Find yourself a rock or a stone, a small one with no sharp edges. Just before you go to bed pick that stone and close your had around it, close your eyes and meditate about all the good things that you were grateful in that day and at the very end say the three magic words thank you, thank you, thank you!
I must say this practice was already mentioned in the book The secret by the same author and she tells us a story about a father whose son was very ill, so the father found a rock and kept it with him all times in his pocket, every time he felt it he would wrap his hands around it and give thanks fo his son’s health and soon enough his boy recovered from his disease!
I think this is a very reasonable practice and a fun one too. We should end our days happy and excited for the very next one right? So far in a psychological point of view even if you don’t believe in this New Age theory that is the Law of Attraction you should still do it, because it will give you a different perspective on your own life, every day we focus on the bad situations that happened to us like traffic or rude people but we forget the good things like the amazing weather, that warm coffee and that inspiring conversation at lunch break.
I’m excited to continue this journey, care to join me?