I cheated it is day 4 but I didn’t manage to do the day 3 yesterday, because life… you know?
So before I start day three I have some amazing news to tell you and I truly believe it was a result of a manifestation. If you want to know more about what I’ve manifested just keep reading.
Day three is all about healthy relationships, just collect some photos and let the magic work it self!
Yesterday in my daily blessings I said:
I am truly blessed for opportunity, doing the math I’ve accomplished a lot these years by only dreaming and asking for it and had amazing opportunities, I am so blessed and I’ll keep dreaming and asking more for the year of 2018;
From the bottom of my heart I thank you for improbable friends, because sometimes we forget about certain people and don’t give them the value and attention they deserve but at your loneliest moments you realize that those improbable friends are the ones that are there for you.
Today one of those improbable friends came over and we had a little study session, suddenly she asked me Do you have any plans for New Year’s eve? I honestly said No – I’ve never spent the NYE away from my parents – She promptly said So you want to come to a party at a friend’s house?
That question let me a little bit shook my first instinct was saying an immediate NO! Me? In a house I don’t know with people I’ve never heard of before, AB-SO-LU-TE-LY NOT!
But as my mouth opened I said YES! I never had fun at NYE or adventure my self by going to a mystery party, I’ve decided to be braver and accept opportunities because even though the Universe presents you these opportunities YOU HAVE TO SAY YES and take a step forward, I’m proud of my self!
Enough rambling let’s get on with today’s 10 blessings:
- I truly blessed to have plans for NYE, because it’s an experience and I think starting the year happy and laughing will be an amazing start to 2018;
- I am thankful for happiness and bliss because we all deserve waking up happy and motivated to get out of bed and start living and conquering dreams;
- I’m blessed for realizing that the Law of Attraction works and that I can get anything I dream of just by asking for it, because I truly believe in it and it has an impact on my life;
- I am truly thankful for being able to buy tools that will better my life, because when you look in the mirror but don’t see what you envision yourself to be that can take a negative impact on you but if you try to combat that self-doubt and find ways to improve yourself all changes;
- I’m truly blessed for ending my fears because now I can do so much more without being constantly in a state of fear;
- From the bottom of my heart I give thanks for my new pillow you may think it’s a weird thing to give thanks but now I will rest all night undisturbed and comfortable;
- I’m truly blessed to have my family’s support and comprehension because when you know your family understands you and have your back you feel a little bit warm inside;
- I give thanks to finishing studying a set of materials, because sometimes you think it’s going to be impossible to do something but you push trough it and you do it;
- I’m truly blessed to understand that the truth is only a relative truth because it can only be true if people agree with it, so stop sabotaging yourself thinking and assuming people see and think the same as you do;
- I am thankful for good vibes and nice songs that put you in the mood because a good song can turn your happy mood for hours.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
DAY 3: MAGIC RELATIONSHIPS
It’s your contact and experiences with other people who give your life joy, meaning, and purpose. Because of that, your relationships affect your life more than anything else. To receive the life of your dreams, it’s vital that you understand how your relationships affect your life now, and how they are the most powerful channels for gratitude to start magically changing your life.
For this magic practice you’ll need to collect 3 pictures of 3 important people in your life to better those relationships.
I have chosen a picture of my mom, my dad and my little brother. I live with this 3 people and I’ll be living with them for at least the next 3-5 years, because I’m 23 and paying to go to a private Vet School.
After you look closely at those pictures just start saying out loud or in your mind 5 things you are grateful for about that specific person, the author leaves this as an example:
Thank you the name of the person, specifically for ____________________________.
After that you should keep those pictures with you throughout the day so you can look whenever it crosses your mind and keep feeling the gratefulness.
The author also mentions something funny:
But probably the most astounding statistic that has come out of research studies is that for every one complaint about another person, whether in thought or word, there have to be ten blessings for the relationship to flourish.
If you keep that in mind I think you’ll be able to control so much more your temper and you’ll fight those nasty feelings of hate and bad thoughts about your love ones don’t you think?
I’ve learned that the truth it’s only truth if a group of people agree on it, and also your truth isn’t the same as your mother’s or daughter! If the same movie were to be made by a mother and a daughter I’m sure they would not be the same because two people can never think exactly a like.
What I’m trying to say is you shouldn’t judge or criticize other people because your truth isn’t the same as other people’s’ truth, so who are you to try to change others? No one!
- Thank you mom, specifically for your creativeness and for your beautiful way to bring beauty to others’ lives;
- Thank you mom, specifically for your love for family traditions and always keeping your family together;
- Thank you mom, specifically for keeping me company when I’m scared or lonely;
- Thank you mom, specifically for showing me that no matter how times have changed you keep being yourself always;
- Thank you mom, specifically for always trying to teach me to be a better woman.
- Thank you dad, specifically for always putting us (your kids) first and for always working hard to give us a good education and an amazing comfortable life;
- Thank you dad, specifically for cooking us food every single day, thinking about our needs always;
- Thank you dad, specifically for helping me follow my dreams without you I wouldn’t be where I am;
- Thank you dad, specifically for helping me with my dog, because sometimes I’m too tired to walk her or forget to give her medication;
- Thank you dad, specifically for teaching me patient and being humble;
- Thank you little brother, specifically for teaching me responsibility;
- Thank you little brother, specifically for always playing with me when we were little even when I was a big Grinch to you;
- Thank you little brother, specifically for always calming me down when I was scared or nervous;
- Thank you little brother, specifically for always making me laugh and bear with all of my not so brilliant moments;
- Thank you little brother, specifically for always being there and I know I’ll always count on you.
What do you think about this? Do you think the Law of Attraction works? Please tell me any success story you have, I’m very interested!