I received a sign from the Universe! I’m still amazed! I have this friend, an amazing friend, a friend that when I met her I knew that I had to be her friend that is very into Astrology.
I was never into it but her energy about it was so contagious that I gave it a try, I had my astral map made and it had a six pointed star on it, I thought all of them had one but I soon figured that is a rarity!
The six pointed star is commonly refered with as the Star of David (because it’s the astrological sign of King David) or the Seal of Solomon it is referenced in a lot of religions both Dharmic and Abrahamic and even in Occultism.
In Indian Hindu hexagram is a mandala symbol and it symbolizes the perfect meditative state of balance achieved between Man and God, and if maintained, results in “moksha,” or “nirvana” (release from the bounds of the earthly world and its material trappings). It seems to be the embodiment of perfect divine union of male and female (represented with the two triangles that form the hexagon).
It also represents the heart chackra that involve complex emotions, compassion, tenderness, unconditional love, equilibrium, rejection and well-being. Physically it governs circulation, emotionally it governs unconditional love for the self and others, mentally it governs passion, and spiritually it governs devotion. As a curiosity it is said to relate in the thymus gland that produces T-cells that fights diseases bringing equilibrium to the body.
As for what it means it means that I am blessed by the Universe (or God) and I have its protection. Some benefits I’ve found online:
- Stability and harmony;
- Nobility and powerful resources;
- Charisma, and capability of awakening goodness in others;
- Great sensibility, creativity and leadership skills;
- Resuscitation abilities (re-born after hardships in life);
- Protection against spiritual and physical evils;
- The key for the evolution of humanity;
- Unique alignment that opens the doorway of consciousness. It is receptive in nature and assists in the opening of the heart to greater understanding, fostering an alchemical process that transforms the lead of every day existence into the gold of awakened consciousness;
But here’s the thing with all of these opportunities: it comes with a lot indecision, multiple interests, multiple directions and that combining with it to be an all feminine force there’s a lack of action, fear, lack of confidence and over all focus.
So I decided to do something about it: I’m going to have a schedule that will make me focus on the set of goals I have at the moment (a few a the time), that enhanced with the power of the Law of Attraction will make me grow like no other and make me help others too!
What do you think about Astrology? Do you believe in it? I so what is your sign?